Free Plantar Fasciitis Injury Screening
I specialize in the foot & ankle with detailed diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of plantar fasciitis pain aka "that annoying pain on my heel and bottom of the foot".
If you're injured or in pain, I offer a FREE no obligation 15 minute injury screening. This entails:
- Speaking with me over the phone or in-person, whatever works best for you
- Figuring out the root cause of your pain or injury
- Creating a plan to eliminate your pain & surpass your goals
- Learn more about plantar fasciitis, best treatment options, & possible next steps
"I had been suffering from what I thought was plantar fasciitis for over 3 months and after a phone consult, came in to see Dr. Raj. After a thorough conversation and detailed manual exam, he clearly explained the root causes, and came up with a plan to address them. I'm ecstatic to say that I haven't had pain in the 5 months since seeing him and it only required 1 visit! His focus on finding the sources of the problem, addressing the entire person, and constant communication is extremely refreshing and effective. Highly recommended."
"I really liked working with Raj. I have been through a lot with my injury and I loved Raj’s techniques. He weaves together the PT aspect with a holistic approach. He gave plenty of great advice and I would definitely recommend going to see him."
"3CB reminds me of a therapeutic Bruce Lee: Taking from the traditional forms of medicine to creatively devise new and more effective techniques to meet the time we live in."
"Dr. Raj helped me fix my back! I threw my lower back in the gym, and he helped me assess my injury, developed a little routine to get me moving again, and eventually got me to fix my form and back under the bar. He's got a very easygoing, caring attitude but takes your whole lifestyle into account and figures out what's best for you. Would highly recommend him."
Our clinic is conveniently located at 2001 S Barrington Ave #119 Los Angeles, CA 90025
The mission is simple: Get you back to 100% quickly and then keep you there - while you conquer your life, fitness, and performance goals.
How we do it
In a medical model that is constantly pushing for quantity over quality, less access to your providers, and less cost transparency - we refuse to follow or compromise our commitment to providing the highest quality of care. This is done in several ways:
- Quality over quantity: All sessions are 60 minutes (or more) with Dr. Rajpal Brar, DPT. No assistants or aides or modalities. No wasting precious clinical time on activities that you could do at home.
- Detailed clinical skills and treatment: The clinical approach is predicated on precision diagnosis via a systematic manual exam. This is followed by targeted manual therapy and taping treatment, movement analysis, stress management, and holistically addressing any and all layers that are contributing.
- Direct 24/7 access: Our Doctor of PT is available by phone or email 24/7, whether you're currently rehabbing or just have a question. We pride ourselves on open communication channels and establishing long-term relationships to keep you healthy and conquering your goals.
- No paper: We use a completely electronic, secured, and HIPAA compliant system for our forms and billing.
- Transparent fee: You pay a fat flee per session - no unexpected bills or inflated costs. For those wanting to submit an out of network claim with their insurance provider, we gladly provide the necessary bill.
- Teamwork: We are in this together with you and for you - we don't shine if you don't shine.